New Patient Exam
As a new patient in Tooth Buds Pediatric Dentistry, we want to welcome you and your child to our office. Our goal in your first dental visit is to make your child feel comfortable in our office by gaining their trust and helping to alleviate their fears. Our kid-friendly staff is skilled at helping children have a positive experience in our office.
At your child’s first exam, we ask you to stay with your child in the treatment room. During this visit, we will:
- Review your child’s dental and health information
- Take any necessary x-rays and thoroughly examine the teeth, gums, head, and neck
- Perform a professional dental cleaning
- Demonstrate correct brushing and oral hygiene techniques
- Discuss proper diet and nutrition
- Determine a treatment plan, if needed
We’re happy to answer any questions and address any concerns you may have. We want this first visit to be educational and fun for both you and your child.
Taking great care of your child’s teeth now will give them the best chance for healthy adult teeth. Dr. Spatz, your Chicago Pediatric Dentist and the team at Tooth Buds Pediatric Dentistry can help you protect your child’s bright smile.